The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) seeks applications from students who are looking to gain professional experience in the field of finance, business or project management.
We invite applications from bright, enthusiastic and motivated students with the following key competencies:
- partly qualified or pursuing studies in Finance, Business Administration, Project Management or related field;
- proficiency in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word);
- attention to detail and flair for numbers;
- ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands; and
- excellent command in both oral and written English.
As an Intern within the Program Management Office (PMO), you will gain a broad understanding of the role of PMO in managing and implementing projects within IWMI including an awareness of different aspects of project management; insight and hands on experience in IWMI’s operational procedures for managing partnerships within complex research projects. You will also gain familiarity of working in an International Organization of a multicultural, multidisciplinary environment.
Duration of the internship is 01 year. This is a nationally recruited position and only Sri Lankans are eligible to apply.