$30.38 – $48.61 Hourly
$63,198 – $101,117 Annually
This position is a Pay Band EG
Purpose of Position
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
2. Explore, recommend, and develop alternatives for successful ISC engagement in LRG activities associated with accounting and reporting under the Rio Grande Compact.
3. Develop studies and information required to effectively implement compact management actions without harm to the LRG economy.
4. Provide technical and management support to the LRG Pilot Program that includes coordinating with local water management entities and seeking and using local, state and federal resources to implement the Program in the long-term.
5. Provide the necessary technical expertise to inform the development of any agreements or legislation necessary to support the ISC’s LRG efforts.
Who are the customers?
1. Experience with New Mexico groundwater and aquifers.
2. Experience with surface water supplies, reservoir and agricultural system operations and accounting.
3. Experience coordinating efforts with other government entities.
4. Experience with New Mexico and federal water laws.
5. Experience developing Projects or Programs.
Bargaining Unit Position