(Note: There are three different expiration dates on the link, so please check to see which one is correct – I have put the latest here)
Salary Circa £20 – £25k per annum plus benefits (depending on experience)
The role: Were currently have 2 positions for Membership Executives – you will be responsible for responding to and dealing with queries on obtaining CIWEM membership, and providing efficient, professional and accurate advice. This is an exciting, varied and rewarding role where thinking on your feet and excellent customer interaction skills are key to the success of the individual’s performance.
Actions and responsibilities:
- To act as a champion of excellent customer service by answering telephone and email queries on membership with accurate and concise information in a polite manner.
- To be responsible for accurate and timely data entry / maintenance of CIWEM membership records on our CRM system.
- Assisting with the recruitment of volunteer membership reviewers and assessors.
- Undertaking reception duties during CIWEM professional review period.
- Creating notification letters to applicants for CIWEM membership.
- Branch Liaison for selective CIWEM Branches.
- Additional duties as directed by the Head of Membership & Development
- The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service combined with administrative experience working in a busy office environment. Applicants should be organised, with good attention to detail, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate should have good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages, as well as good experience in using databases. Above all, candidates will be efficient and able to work under pressure.
CIWEM is the leading independent Chartered professional body for water and environmental professionals, promoting excellence within the sector.
CIWEM has a 120-year history as a professional institution, highly respected by government and private sector alike. It is a leading authority on matters such as environmental protection, flooding, rivers and coastal management, and water and wastewater management. It is a registered charity and holds a Royal Charter governing its activities, and a growing international standing.
How to Apply
Along with a covering letter please email your Curriculum Vitae to Magdalena Niewiadomska – [email protected] by Friday 3rd February