Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advanced degree (Master/ Doctoral degrees or equivalent minimum) in Anthropology, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Economics or other relevant fields;
- Minimum 10 years experiences in gender, social and economic, and poverty analysis;
- Specific knowledge and experience in international development cooperation, policy analysis and advocacy;
- Specific knowledge and experiences with relevant international agreements and practices on gender and vulnerability and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- International experiences and relations, and regional knowledge of the Mekong River Basin and asset;
- Excellent inter-personal skills and team work;
- Fluency in English, verbal and writing and strong analytical skills; and
- Compliance with all MRC’s Rules and Regulation Regarding Consultancy Management and Contract Monitoring and Closure.
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV and (iii) a Personal History Form by registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CV9HNZ9. The position title and Division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers a challenging job with an attractive compensation package.