AECOM is currently seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) activity in Haiti that will increase access to sustainable water supply and sanitation services and strengthen the enabling environment for sustainably maintaining WASH services.
- Responsible for overall program management and implementation ensuring application of international best practices consistent with client expectations and abilities
- Ensures program results and outcomes including client satisfaction, timely deliverable submission, assignment completion, and quality assurance and control
- Supervises all field-based program technical staff, consultants, locally-hired support staff, and partners
- Advanced degree in fields related to water resources management, water sanitation and supply management, or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible work experience on USAID funded projects; with significant management or oversight roles
- Prior Chief of party or equivalent experience on projects of similar scope and size
- Deep understanding of, and experience working in, the water and sanitation sector, and activities focused on water and sanitation sector strengthening and improvement
- Experience managing complex programs in challenging environments
- Fluency in French
About the Organization
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Recordmagazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Governement Business Line:
AECOM’s Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM’s Government business line and is comprised of three divisions — International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.