Job Description: The Adviser supports the Director, Water Infrastructure and Operations in providing high level advice and analysis of information that flows through the Office of the Director. The Adviser provides strategic advice and support in identifying, analysing and developing effective solutions to a broad range of policy issues. The role works with Branch and Divisional senior staff to coordinate requests for information from the Executive Director, Chief Executive and Minister’s Office and drafts high level and well-researched submissions, briefings and correspondence, including critical review of briefings and other documentation for the office.
The role also manages Cabinet and Ministerial business for the Office of the Director, and attendance at meetings and representing the Office of the Director, on Agency or intergovernmental working groups may be required.
- Will be required to participate in fire management and associated duties
- A current class “C” driver’s licence and willingness to drive is essential
- Some intrastate travel requiring overnight absence may be required
- May be required to undertake intra or interstate travel and work outside of the normal hours of work
Remuneration: ASO6 – $92,784 – $98,143 p.a.
Bronwyn Leggett, Manager, Governance and Approvals
Ph: 0457 504 208, Email: [email protected]
Please submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the technical, professional/knowledge, and experience elements of the Role Description.
Applications close: 05/05/2021 11:00 PM
– Pre Employment Declaration.pdf
– Role Description – ASO6 Adviser, Water Infrastructure and Operations.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.