Contract: This is a term contract to 30 June 2022
Job Description: The Field Officer is part of a team contributing to the implementation and delivery of works programs, projects and activities which assist with the effective monitoring of the state’s water resources. The work will include assisting in planning and undertaking field surveys and programs which will be conducted across the State including in remote areas and the Murray-Darling Basin. The incumbent will be undertaking tasks associated with water monitoring in particular both surface and groundwater.
- May be required to participate in fire management or associated duties
- A current class “C” drivers licence and willingness and ability to safely operate a 4WD is essential
- A current First Aid Certificate is essential
- May be required to undertake intra or interstate travel including overnight absences
- Some out of hours work may be required
- Hold or willingness to obtain a Coxswain Grade 1 near coastal Certificate of Compentency
- Ability to swim is highly desirable
Remuneration: OPS1 – $28,427 – $52,291 p.a.
Enquiries To: Tim Brandford, Monitoring Operations Manager
Ph: 04178 64531, Email: [email protected]
Please submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the technical, professional/knowledge, and experience elements of the Role Description.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.