Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in waterborne transport management
- High level knowledge and experience in transport planning and operating (15 years)
- Good knowledge of Inland waterway transport on the Mekong River.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the general public.
- Experience with MRC and Mekong work and networks in the region is a very important advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent writing, presentation, and reporting skills
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV and (iii) a Personal History Form by registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NavigationPlanning. The position title and Division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers a challenging job with an attractive compensation package.