About the Job
Intern will be engaged in water sanitation menstrual hygiene and health education environment project in schools and marginalized communities. About 20% To 30% Of the intern project contain field work. Which includes visit of school, villages, slums or refugee camps or meeting with marginalized communities of the village or orphan homes. And About 70% to 80% of the intern project work will be in the office.
Intern Work Responsibilities are as follows:
- Research and development
- Fundraising both online and Field Fundraising
- Communication out reach program in schools or orphan homes or refugee camps and in slums and marginalized communities.
- Communication with national or international organization, CSR, University, Schools and other companies for partnership and in different engagement program*)Report making and documentation Of your work
- Documentary film making (If there is any project going on) and photography
- Social media ,marketing and advertising, Proposal Making, Making Info-Graphic poster
- Work on Children and women rights
- Write article, blogs and other informative materials on Human rights and Children/Women Rights
- Office management
- Take Interviews for film
- Contact Grant making and Donor for Funds
- Making recycle paper handicraft, Bead making and greeting cards
- Work on the implementation of the project and support the organization
- Maintain office administration work and any other task assigned by Director.
- Teach basic subjects and give motivation lesson in village and slums schools or in orphan homes.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor. Note: Above task may be more or less according to the project need and demand.
Graduate and Post Graduate
Interested candidate please send CV at : [email protected]
HEEALS is a grassroots NGO based in Gurgaon, registered under the Indian government Section 21 of 1860 Society Act. We have a mandate of empowering local and rural communities to become sustainable in Health, Education, Environment and Livelihood Society sectors through research and development, engaging workshops, resources distribution and content creation.