Ecosystem Planning and Restoration, LLC (EPR) has an open position for a full-time Coastal Engineering Manager (This person can be located in any of our office locations). Our company is actively searching for a highly motivated, exemplary candidate eager to provide knowledge and experience to develop projects and find solutions for our clients.
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Working at a senior management level to identify and secure business development opportunities related to coastal resources.
- business development
- project management
- client relationship building, client interactions
- working with other staff to assist with environmental projects
- four-year college degree related to your profession
- project scheduling and budgeting
- site evaluations and conceptual designs
- detailed experience working on a wide variety of coastal environmental projects
- have at least 6 years direct experience in coastal engineering and similar type work
- feasibility evaluations
- report writing
- work well in a team environment
- PC/Windows‐based software experience in Word or Excel
- valid driver’s license
- ability to travel periodically
- health insurance – medical, dental and vision
- 401K with company match
- employee bonus plan
- vacation and sick paid leave
- holiday pay
- continuing education training
- salary commensurate with experience and abilities
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER BY May 1, 2021.
Interested candidates should respond with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected]
Ecosystem Planning and Restoration, LLC specializes in providing environmental planning, ecosystem restoration and mitigation, environmental studies, permitting, watershed studies, water quality improvement projects, and water resources engineering services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2012 with a focus to be a premier ecosystem planning & restoration firm providing services to support a sustainable environment. Our experience includes hundreds of stream & wetland restoration projects, design & construction, development of regional curves and reference reach data sets and monitoring of past projects to continually advance the science for Environmental Restoration. Our environmental planning services assist federal, state, municipal organizations, and private clients with their regulatory compliance needs. We have extensive experience with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and related state regulations. We are a growing firm devoted to providing exceptional quality to our clients, and an exciting and diverse workplace for our staff. EPR has been ranked on Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest growing companies in the US, rated a #1 Environmental Services Firm by Zweig White, and has received several Best Place to Work Awards.