Ecosystem Planning and Restoration, LLC (EPR) has an open position for a full-time Water Resources Engineer located in Texas (This person can be located in either our San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas/Fort Worth, TX offices). Our company is actively searching for a highly motivated, exemplary candidate eager to provide knowledge and experience to to assist with projects and find solutions for our clients.
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Working with senior engineers and project managers to assist with restoration/stormwater designs, developing hydrologic and hydraulic models, data collection, and field assessments.
- hydrology and hydraulic assessments
- development of conceptual and final design components
- report writing
- water quality pollutant reduction calculations
- college Engineering degree
- be able to show detailed experience with ecosystem restoration tasks and/or projects
- have a thorough understanding of hydraulic (1D and 2D) and hydrologic modeling
- have at least 3 years with working knowledge in ecosystem restoration and mitigation projects, stormwater management, watershed characterization and implementation plans, and floodplain management
- positive attitude
- work well in a team environment
- comfortable working outdoors in varying weather conditions
- PC/Windows‐based software experience in Word or Excel
- valid driver’s license
- ability to travel periodically
- Licensure as an Engineering Intern (EI) or Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas is preferred.
- health insurance – medical, dental and vision
- 401K with company match
- employee bonus plan
- vacation and sick paid leave
- holiday pay
- continuing education training
- salary commensurate with experience and abilities
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER BY May 1, 2021.
Interested candidates should respond with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected]
Ecosystem Planning and Restoration, LLC specializes in providing environmental planning, ecosystem restoration and mitigation, environmental studies, permitting, watershed studies, water quality improvement projects, and water resources engineering services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2012 with a focus to be a premier ecosystem planning & restoration firm providing services to support a sustainable environment. Our experience includes hundreds of stream & wetland restoration projects, design & construction, development of regional curves and reference reach data sets and monitoring of past projects to continually advance the science for Environmental Restoration. Our environmental planning services assist federal, state, municipal organizations, and private clients with their regulatory compliance needs. We have extensive experience with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and related state regulations. We are a growing firm devoted to providing exceptional quality to our clients, and an exciting and diverse workplace for our staff. EPR has been ranked on Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest growing companies in the US, rated a #1 Environmental Services Firm by Zweig White, and has received several Best Place to Work Awards.