- Teaching and research tasks in the Research Group of Environmental Governance
- Publishing of research results
- Acquisition of and contribution to third party-funded projects
- Additional postdoctoral qualification is expected, e.g. Habilitation
- Tasks in academic self-management
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) and PhD in the field of Political Science or related discipline
- Very good knowledge of environmental governance research with a thematic and/or regional focus (e.g. climate or water governance)
- Excellent command of English; sufficient language proficiency to teach classes in both German and English is expected
- Didactical skills, commitment, team spirit, capacity to work independently
- Experiences in research and teaching
- International experiences, especially in the Global South
How to apply:
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/ or quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident – Fakultät VI, Institut für Landschaftsarchitektur und Umweltplanung, FG Environmental Governance, Prof. Dr. Lena Partzsch, Sekr. EB 2-4, Ernst-Reuter-Platz, 10587 Berlin