Australia nationals: Senior Water Licensing Officer
The Senior Water Licensing Officer role is responsible for coordinating and facilitating workflows that provide effective administration of the licensing provisions of the Landscape South Australia Act 2019. The position takes direction from the Team Leader, Hills and Fleurieu. The Senior Water Licensing Officer provides data on licensing activity and provides input into the development of policy and procedures. The position is also responsible for determining eligibility of water licence applications and transfers, and dealing with the more complex licensing issues and customers.
Key role outcomes:
- Licensing and permit administration is undertaken in accordance with water resource management objectives, plans, policies and administrative procedures through coordinating and facilitating work flows.
- Contribute to the branch’s planning and management operations and implement continuous improvement and team learning initiatives.
- Deal with complex water licensing information, undertaken investigations, prepare reports and make recommendations in relation to the Landscape South Australia Act 2019 and relevant water allocation plans.
- Manage and maintain water licensing records within set standards.
- Specialist advice and guidance is provided to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the achievement of team and organisational objectives
Contract to 30 June 2022
Remuneration: ASO4 - $72,135 - $75,616 p.a
Craig Cooney, Team Leader, Hills & Fleurieu
Email: , ph: 84636838
To apply please submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the technical, professional and qualificaitons outlined in the Role Description
Applications close: 21/04/2021 11:00 PM