Jordan nationals: Environmental Analyst
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to veiw the terms of reference and other documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Demonstrates integrity and fairness, by modelling the UN/UNDP’s values and ethical standards;
- Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of UNDP;
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree in Environmental Science, Natural Science or Biology.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience in environmental and/or natural resources management, or related fields with experience working for an environment-oriented organization.
- Demonstrated experience in writing project reports and management plans.
- Well versed in field activities/surveys and possess demonstrable analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be familiar in local context of the selected governorates.
- Must be familiar with the promotion of green circular economy, sustainable development goals (SDGs), mitigation the effects of climate change and the assessment of the performance and improvements of public services delivery.
- Capacity to communicate fluently with different stakeholders (Government authorities, Development Partners, civil society, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of the Arabic and English languages.
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)