The primary purpose of the position is to provide assistance to the team in planning and guiding the biology, natural area, water quality, and wetland restoration phases of the team.
- Develops wetland management plans and compatible use agreements and conducts monitoring and status review activities.
- Coordinates Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) and Agricultural Conservation Easement Program ? Wetland Reserve Easement (ACEP-WRE) project follow up efforts.
- Provides leadership and guidance for development of cost estimates, wetland restoration plans, contract support documents, landowner agreements, and cost-share payment applications.
- Identify and evaluate resource impacts and provide suggested technical and program improvements.
- Works within a team concept to develop and implement ways to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of the products and/or service provided to internal and external customers.