U.S. nationals: Wetlands Conservationist
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Various, OR, United States
Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
The primary purpose of the position is to provide assistance to the team in planning and guiding the biology, natural area, water quality, and wetland restoration phases of the team.
Learn more about this agency
- Develops wetland management plans and compatible use agreements and conducts monitoring and status review activities.
- Coordinates Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) and Agricultural Conservation Easement Program ? Wetland Reserve Easement (ACEP-WRE) project follow up efforts.
- Provides leadership and guidance for development of cost estimates, wetland restoration plans, contract support documents, landowner agreements, and cost-share payment applications.
- Identify and evaluate resource impacts and provide suggested technical and program improvements.
- Works within a team concept to develop and implement ways to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of the products and/or service provided to internal and external customers.