ECODIT is an international development ﬁrm working with governments, businesses, and local communities to advance environmentally- and socially-responsible development around the world. We provide technical assistance services ranging from quick-turnaround assessments and evaluations to design and implementation of long-term multi-million-dollar projects. Since its founding in 1993, ECODIT has provided professional services through more than 250 projects/contracts to diverse clients in more 50 countries. Building on our track record of success, we have continuously expanded the depth and breadth of our expertise in the water, energy, environment, and urban and local governance sectors.
Through the anticipated USAID Water and Development II (WADI II) IDIQ, the Agency’s Center for Water will facilitate Missions’ access to cross-cutting services in the water sector, including Data Collection and Management, Assessment and Analysis, Strategic Planning and Program Design, Capacity Building and Institutional Strengthening, and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation for the implementation of their field programs.
ECODIT seeks applications from Water Sector and Cross-Cutting Experts for long- and short-term positions under the WADI II IDIQ. The place of performance and direct supervisor(s) for each position will be determined on a case-by-case basis, based on the needs of the contract and the Task Orders (TOs) awarded to ECODIT under the IDIQ.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in International Development, Water Management, Economics, Public Policy, Natural Resource Management, Climate Change, Environmental Science, Agriculture, or other relevant field
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working on donor-funded activities in the international development field;
- Experience and technical expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Water Resource Management
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
- Water Sector Governance and Finance
- Water Sector Financing
- Systems Thinking
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Water Sector Policy & Regulation
- Water Sector Resilience & Planning
- Behavior Change Communications
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Environmental and Natural Resource Management (ENRM)
- Economic Growth
- Innovation, Research and Learning
- Communications and Outreach
- Knowledge Management
- Policy and Regulation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Gender and Social Inclusion
- Communications and Outreach
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
• Strong project management skills, along with highly developed interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English; and
• Written and verbal fluency in in at least one other language preferred.
To apply, please send a cover letter and updated resume/CV in English through the “Our Jobs” page of ECODIT’s website. Please note that positions are contingent upon contract award. Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants who fail to meet the application criteria may be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.