WaterAid is looking for a strategic and creative Engagement Officer – End Water Poverty (EWP) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Campaigns Team, the Engagement officer will
- Lead key campaigning activities, including Water Action Month, End Water Poverty’s annual global campaign mobilisation
- Develop and deliver the communications strategy for End Water Poverty
- Oversee the successful delivery of key campaign activities, as per our campaign strategy, whilst also maintaining administrative systems
To be successful, you’ll have
- A track record of working on successful political campaigns and writing campaign communications in all forms of media, especially on-line
- Experience of designing and implementing complex communication strategies
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
For more information on End Water Poverty, visit http://www.endwaterpoverty.org/
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.