U.S. nationals: Hydrologic Technician
This position will be located at the University of Massachusetts Cranberry Station in East Wareham, MA and support a Research Agricultural Engineer investigating precision agricultural practices and conducting agroecosystem modeling on cranberry farms.
Learn more about this agency
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot electronic sensors, data loggers, and precision irrigation equipment
- Install hydrological field equipment, including monitoring wells
- Develop and follow standard operating procedures for field and lab analyses, as well as data processing
- Conduct field work throughout the year, sometimes in inclement weather conditions
- Utilize electronic and computational resources to process, manage, and analyze environmental data collected in the field and laboratory