Chemonics seeks consultants to serve as international water and WASH specialists to provide technical support for multiple anticipated USAID proposals. The consultants will assist Chemonics in responding to upcoming USAID proposals with a water resource management and/or WASH components. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Assists in formulation of strategies in responding to Request for Proposal(s).
- Provides water resource management and WASH technical input to proposal teams
- Serves as proposal writer for relevant technical sections
- Identifies, engages, and liaises with other water management organizations for possible partnership in proposal
- Identifies suitable personnel to be proposed
- At least five years of technically relevant work, preferably in the field of international development, required
- Professional engineering credentials, or Master’s/PhD preferred, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in relevant technical competency area
- Demonstrated specialization in at least two of the following; Water Engineering and Management, Water-related Institutional Strengthening, Wastewater Management and Sanitation, Water Security and Resource Management, and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Demonstrated knowledge of trends in relevant areas, donor initiatives and programs, most notably USAID initiatives and programs, and a breadth of industry organizations
- Experience participating in USAID proposal preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
How to apply
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “WASH Specialist” in the subject line to by March 30, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.