Every person across rural India deserves to lead a more secure, prosperous, and dignified life. With that vision in mind, Sehgal Foundation’s mission is to strengthen community-led development initiatives to achieve positive social, economic, and environmental change across rural India. With support from donors and partners, Sehgal Foundation designs and promotes rural development interventions that create opportunities, build resilience, and provide solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in India’s poorest communities.
Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the position of Project Associate – Water Management on a Consultancy basis.
Locations: Medak & Sangareddy, Telangana
Number of Positions: 2 (Medak-1, Sangareddy-1)
Minimum qualification: Diploma, B.Sc./B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Bachelor in Geology /Environmental Sciences or other related disciplines from a reputed national /state agriculture university
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years of experience managing water conservation projects preferably tank desiltation, check dams, watershed interventions etc.
- Ensure all deliverables are achieved in compliance with plans, targets and allocated budget
- Maintaining transparent procedures while ensuring high-quality standards for implementation
- Prepare weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly work plans, budgets, financial reports, progress report and manage the whole project efficiently in close coordination with donor
- Data collection, analysis, monitoring and evaluation, preparing narrative & manage project MIS
- Documentation and dissemination of success stories and writing project report and outcomes
- Preparation of estimates and budgets for project interventions
- Coordinate with the finance & administration regarding invoices, contracts, work orders, payments, fund utilization certificates, etc
- Provide technical support to the field team, develop and update modules for professional capacity building and keeping them highly motivated
- Any other duty or responsibility assigned by organization or its representative from time to time
Language: Knowledge of Telugu is compulsory.
Compensation: Salaries at Sehgal Foundation are highly competitive. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applying: March 26, 2021
How to apply
: Email your CV with cover letter to [email protected]
with the subject line –
Application for Project Associate – Water Management (location).
*Applicants are required to specify the desired location and current CTC in the email.