Impact Reporting Coordinator
Main Areas of Focus: Project management, Donation reporting expert, Donor experience management
Location: This opportunity is open to any applicant eligible to work in the U.S. or with an existing U.S. work permit. We are currently a fully remote workplace.
You'll lead the execution of meaningful impact reports for our donors.
As the Impact Reporting Coordinator, you’ll be the primary point of contact on communications to our donors about the impact of their donations. You’ll make sure this experience is executed flawlessly and that donor touchpoints are in line with our brand. As a member of the Production team, you’ll work across all teams and departments, combining donor information, project data, and storytelling to show our donors proof of the impact of their donations. You’ll help identify opportunities to improve the donor reporting experience, and work with teams across the organization to update the product. Reporting to the Head of Special Projects, you’ll play a key function in ensuring the engagement of our donors through meaningful impact reporting.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Working closely with our Creative team to build engaging communication strategies for our Water Project Sponsors, monthly donors, and one time donors, to encourage continued engagement and repeat giving
- Maintaining and cleaning the data connecting our major donors and brand partners to their water points
- Project managing the production of reporting updates by collecting requirements from the fundraising teams, confirming data with the Water Programs and Finance teams, and producing compelling decks, videos, and emails with the Marketing and Creative teams
- Producing and maintaining documentation around reporting including schedules, meeting notes, status reports, feedback, and approvals
- Executing all reporting on time and to the highest quality standards; implementing and managing changes as necessary to achieve reporting timelines
- Identifying and recommending improvements to our communications and reporting processes
- Identifying and recommending improvements to the reporting experience. Once greenlit, project managing those updates/changes through completion
- Considering risks related to donor reporting
- Working on special projects as needed
YOU MUST HAVE…
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of successful project management experience and/or other planning related duties
- Proven experience working cross functionally with a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Experience creating meaningful and strategic reporting structures
- Proficiency with (and love for) Excel/spreadsheets and data
- Exceptional comprehension and collaboration skills
IT’S AN ADDED PLUS IF YOU HAVE…
- Formal training in project management
- Formal training in Excel
- Experience effectively using a Salesforce or another CRM tool
- Experience in project management software (Basecamp, Trello, Asana)
- Experience on a sales or fundraising team
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL IF...
You value precision
You’re meticulous and strive for excellence in every detail. You double and triple-check your work. You pay strong attention to detail, have excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills and know accuracy is important regardless of whether anyone is watching.
You get things done
You're a multitasking machine. You organize your work so you can handle a wide range of big and small projects at the same time without overlooking anything. You keep your cool under pressure and don’t get flustered when new tasks pop-up because you know how to prioritize your responsibilities.
You’re a team player
You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know you are dependable.
You’re a communication ace
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up.
You’re a problem solver
We find ways of getting things done at charity: water. We don’t invest time on why it can’t be done. You know how to articulate and roll out solutions, recognizing there are many solutions to the same problem. You find new and effective ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency. You're always on the look-out for potential issues so you can tackle them before they occur and you take learnings to ensure any obstacle that occurred doesn’t happen again.
The Production team is dedicated to making sure all of our platforms and projects are completed on time and in the most efficient manner possible. Our Project Managers and Production team keep the wheels turning throughout the organization. They’re the movement and maintenance in the systems and communication channels that fuel our creative content, impact reporting, brand moments, and organizational events.
At charity: water, we believe that water changes everything. We work with local implementing partners to fund sustainable solutions that provide clean and safe drinking water in developing countries. Since 2006, with a diverse team of world-changers and an unstoppable community of supporters, we’ve brought clean water to more than 11 million people worldwide. With the makings of a mid-size tech startup, we’re reinventing charity through endless innovation, contagious passion, beautifully-crafted stories, and a powerful brand that inspires a new kind of generosity.