Votre poste et vos responsabilités
Your are responsible to guarantee the quality, relevance and scaling up of WASH programme of the mission, in conformity with ACF and international standards and national policies.
More precisely you will be in charge to:
- Contribute to defining the country strategy as well as the strategy and positioning of the WASH technical department
- Coordinate the identification of needs and the formlutaion of projects proposals
- Oversee the implementation of , and ensure reporting on, program/projects
- Guarentee the quality and accountability of projects
- Ensure the active participation of ACF in national sectoral coordination and technical forums ans develop sectoral partnerships
- Team management
- Promote capitalization, technical development, research and innocation with the WASH department
You hold a Master degree in engineering, social sciences or equivalent.
You have humanitarian experience in water and sanitation with good analytical mind and human relations.
You have training experience, team management skills and capacity to organize work and supervise partners.
You demonstrate experience in problems linked with humanitarian and developmental crises, good analytical and reporting (in English) capacity ,
You also demonstrate good skills in communication and representation in technical and non-technical forums
Vos conditions d’emploi
9 months contract.
Remuneration package according to ACF policy, under French or Zimbabwean law.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.