AMS (www.amsindia.org) is a research-based consulting organization, working with various Govt. Departments and international agencies (World Bank, Unicef, UNDP, WFP etc.). Our major areas of work include Public Health, Livelihoods, Water & Sanitation, Financial Inclusion, Education, Rural Development, Women & Child Development, Nutrition, etc.
To strengthen our core team, we require:
Delhi / Lucknow
- To prepare an action plan for timely execution of the assigned research project(s)
- To develop research tools as per the Terms of Reference and Technical Proposal
- To interact closely with Data Collection & Quality Assurance teams to ensure timely collection of quality data
- To conduct data analysis in SPSS/STATA and write research reports
- PG in Social Sciences / Public Health / Economics / Rural Dev. / Management / Other related disciplines
- Computer savvy with excellent command over Written English
- Candidates with basic knowledge of SPSS / STATA will be preferred
- Freshers are welcome to apply
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- per month
This is a contractual position for 1 year. However, it may be extended or reduced depending upon the performance of the candidates and need of the organization. Further, deserving candidates may be considered for absorption in the permanent cadre with benefits, such as, Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Self-Development Allowance, etc.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph by 21st March (Sunday), 2021 to [email protected]. Applicants must attach at least one specimen of their recent reports / papers / publications. Freshers may submit their best academic paper / report.
- In the subject line of the email, candidates must specify the position applied for and their preferred location
- Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.