WaterAid is looking for a superb Senior Individual Giving Manager (Fixed Term – Maternity Cover) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Individual Giving & Engagement team (IG&E), the Senior Individual Giving Manager will
- Contribute to the development of the departmental and IG&E Team strategies, leading on the delivery of specific strategic priorities
- Be responsible for the retention of WaterAid’s existing individual supporters and their ongoing development in order to deliver agreed income and non-financial engagement targets
- Effectively lead, manage, coach and motivate the Supporter Engagement Team, ensuring each member is enabled to make a successful contribution. Continually drive efficiency and innovation to deliver plans, and support of wider organisational goals.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Demonstrable success of leading and motivating a high performing team
- Extensive experience of hands-on direct marketing, preferably in a fundraising environment, with specific experience in developing and managing customer/supporter journey planning, and successful engagement/retention programmes
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing strategic and operating plans and large, complex budgets
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.