Australia nationals: Program Leader, Sustaining Riverland Environments
The Program Leader, Sustaining Riverland Environments, is responsible for the effective management and delivery of the Sustaining Riverland Environments program. The role is responsible for managing all aspects of the on time and within budget program delivery of a significant National and State Government investment in environmental outcomes for the River Murray. The Program Leader, Sustaining Riverland Environments is responsible for planning, monitoring and reporting against program outcomes, and providing leadership and guidance to a team of staff, stakeholders, partner agencies and authorities. The role forecasts, administers, monitors and reports on the program and has a central role in mitigating risks, ensuring appropriate linkages with River Murray initiatives and providing technical advice and recommendations on a range of issues including contract and stakeholder management.
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties
- Current class "C" drivers licence and willingness and ability to safely operate a 4wd is essential
- May require some intra and interstate travel
- Some out of hours work may be required
- Relevant Program or Project Management qualifications or the equivelent experience is highly desirable
Remuneration: ASO7 - $101,859 - $110,107 p.a.
Glenn Shimmin, Manager, Program Coordination and Development
Ph: 0437 715 504, Email:
Please submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the technical, professional/knowledge, and experience elements of the Role Description.
Applications close: 03/03/2021 11:00 PM