Australia nationals: Program Leader, Water Infrastructure Assets
Job Description: The Program Leader, Water Infrastructure Assets, is responsible for the development, improvement and implementation of infrastructure asset management practices, planning, policies, procedures and systems to provide strategic direction and resourcing for the Water Infrastructure Management Unit. The Program Leader, Water Infrastructure Assets is responsible for the development and continued refinement and improvement of asset related documents, condition assessment data and spreadsheets, including contribution to long-term Infrastructure Plans, Capital Intentions Statements, asset management plans, funding bids, capital program reports and asset valuation processes, so they are relevant, fit for purpose and up-to-date.
- Some out of hours work will be required
- Intrastate and interstate travel, including overnight absences may be required
- Will be required to provide support or cover to senior roles in the branch from time to time
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties
- Current drivers licence and willingness to drive is essential
A Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is essential
Richard Brown, Manager, Water Infrastructure Management
Ph: 8204 8575
Please submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the technical, professional/knowledge, and experience elements of the Role Description.
Remuneration: ASO7 - $101,859 - $110,107 p.a.
Applications close: 03/03/2021 11:00 PM