Time of duration: max. 3 months
Start date: ongoing throughout 2017
Application deadline: until filled
- Desk research on trends in water-related issues in the international water sector.
- Research and analysis on linkages of the SDGs und sub-topics related to water and wastewater.
- Research and analysis of water and wastewater operators, with specific focus on water quality, pollution and wastewater management in urban, peri-urban and rural settings.
- Support the preparation of the organisation´s participation in international conferences and meetings.
- Support the preparation and production of content, communications and awareness raising material (electronic and print).
- Support in membership management, stakeholder management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Have academic background or be enrolled in academic programme on international relations, water related issues, communication management, political communication, development cooperation
- be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation.
Applicants are requested to apply with a motivation letter and resume sent to Josh Newton at [email protected] Potential candidates will be contacted directly by the organization for further consideration.