Drinking Water or Wastewater Engineer
The Cadmus Group is a premiere consulting group focusing on water, energy, climate change, international development, and homeland security. With nearly 650 people in the U.S. and Europe, we offer intellectually challenging work, a collegial environment, opportunities for advancement, and an excellent benefits package.
Cadmus seeks an Analyst with education and experience in environmental or civil engineering or a related discipline to join our thriving team of water and wastewater professionals in our support of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), state regulatory agencies, and other government entities.
- Project work includes but is not limited to researching existing information on emerging drinking water issues and treatment technologies;
- Developing technical guidance and training materials for implementation of drinking water regulations;
- Research and guidance development for energy efficiency projects at water and wastewater systems;
- Occasional field work for sanitary surveys, water quality sampling, infrastructure needs assessments, and other utility outreach.
- This position requires a B.S. Engineering degree or equivalent and excellent research/writing skills with 2-4 years of water and/or wastewater experience OR a M.S Engineering degree or equivalent and excellent research/writing skills with 1-2 years of water and/or wastewater experience
- Travel may be required after COVID
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
- Engineer-in-Training certification
- Utility experience
- Public water system sanitary survey and technical assistance experience as well as knowledge of the Safe Drinking Water Act and/or Clean Water Act are a plus.
Additional Information: To apply, submit resume along with Cover Letter and Writing Sample
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com