Drinking Water or Wastewater Engineer
The Cadmus Group is a premiere consulting group focusing on water, energy, climate change, international development, and homeland security. With nearly 650 people in the U.S. and Europe, we offer intellectually challenging work, a collegial environment, opportunities for advancement, and an excellent benefits package.
Cadmus seeks a Drinking Water or Wastewater Engineer Senior Analyst with education and experience in environmental or civil engineering or a related discipline to join our thriving team of water and wastewater professionals in our support of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), state regulatory agencies, and other government entities.
- Project work includes but is not limited to researching existing information on emerging drinking water issues and treatment technologies, including water re-use technologies
- Development of technical guidance and training materials for implementation of drinking water regulations
- Performing engineering plan reviews
- Delivery of technical and regulatory training sessions
- Project management
- Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
- Research and guidance development for energy efficiency projects at water and wastewater systems
- Occasional field work for sanitary surveys, infrastructure needs assessments, and other utility outreach and technical support requiring engineering expertise
- Candidates must possess a M.S. Engineering degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related discipline with 3-5 years of water and/or wastewater experience and excellent research/writing skills OR a BS Engineering degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related discipline with 5-7 years of water and/or wastewater experience and excellent research/writing skills.
- Travel may be required after Covid
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
- Professional Engineer registration, water or wastewater operator certification, and utility experience are preferred. Public water system sanitary survey and technical assistance experience as well as knowledge of the Safe Drinking Water Act and/or Clean Water Act are a plus.
Additional Information: To apply, submit resume along with Cover Letter and Writing Sample
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com