LCRA River Operations is looking for the right candidate to lead our real-time flood modeling effort. As a part of the LCRA River Operations Center, your expertise will contribute to the operations of the Highland Lakes dams in an organization that strives to enhance the quality of life of the Texans we serve. You are someone with authoritative knowledge and experience with real-time hydrological modeling and reservoir and dam operations. We are a dedicated team that thrives on providing timely high quality information to guide our reservoir operations.
What you will do:
• Will be primarily focused on support of flood operations but will also support water supply operations.
What qualifications you must have:
– Nine or more years of experience in hydrology, such as performing equipment installation/maintenance, hydrologic data collection and hydrologic analysis.
What qualifications it would be nice for you to have:
– Expert experience in HEC-HMS, HEC-RESSIM, HEC-RTS, HEC-RAS and HEC-DSS
What we offer you:
– Competitive salary & medical, dental, vision and legal insurance
– 401(k) match up to 8%
– Paid time off, sick leave and disability benefits
– Wellness program including wellness incentive
– Extensive learning & development program
And more – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.