The Bishop Gassis Relief and Rescue Foundation (BGRRF) initially with its Main Office in Nairobi, Kenya and currently transitioning to Turalei in Twic County – South Sudan has grown out of the pastoral services, and humanitarian and development programmes implemented through the Diocese of El Obeid (DoE), in Sudan and South Sudan.
The Foundation (BGRRF), in close collaboration with the Diocese of El Obeid is responding to the needs in the Nuba Mountains of South Kordofan and in Twic state in South Sudan and Abyei with humanitarian, development and pastoral programme.
The Person Specification
- A Degree in Health Promotion or relevant development studies.
2 years’ experience in hygiene behavior change communication and in NGOs development programs in remote environments.
Experience in providing training and capacity building for staff
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a highly results oriented work culture
· Experience on hygiene promotion with NGO in emergency settings is a plus.
· Knowledge, skill and experience in participatory methods for promoting sustainability of WASH interventions
· Excellent written and spoken English language
· Ability to understand and respect the cultural, religious and political environment and to work well with staff and local authorities in a diplomatic manner
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] by December 23rd 2020.
The cover letter should indicate the present and desired salary, notice period and 3 current references.
BGRRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Female Candidates are encouraged to apply