SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT
Performance Based Grant Activity background:
In line with the Government of Indonesia’s (GOI) prioritization of increased access to clean water for residents across the country, the KIAT Water Hibah – Performance-based Grant (PBG) Pilot Activity project (the Project) aims to improve the performance and sustainability of local government (LG)-owned water utilities (PDAMs). The DFAT/KIAT-financed Project has been developed by DFAT, KIAT, and GOI teams to test and illustrate the effectiveness of a Performance Based Grant mechanism in stimulating tangible performance and service delivery improvements among PDAMs across seven key performance indicators (KPIs) and four key themes. The key themes are Governance, Operation Efficiency, Financial Management and Service Quality. The performance indicators to achieve the grants are Business Plans, Non-Revenue Water, Energy Efficiency, Operating Ratio, Billing Collection Effectiveness, Continuity of Supply and Water Quality.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The Technical Specialist will work under the direction of Deputy Team Leader. The purpose of the position is to provide support during assessment of additional PDAM that will be included in KIAT PBG Program.
- Analyse the technical, mechanical, electrical, as well as water supply systems and network. by conducting data gathering and analysis (desk review) as well as conducting field survey;
- Discuss the verification data (survey finding) with DTL and PDAM;
- Provide input during development of HAMBK Feasibility Review.
- University Graduate in Environmental Science, Technical Engineer.
- 5 years of experience in related field. Working experience in Water Utility related field – Water Supply, Network, System and Management, Mechanical Electrical, Support System etc;
- Experience in Non-Water Revenue, System Improvement (Water Leakage prevention) is preferred.
- Good knowledge in AUTOCAD, and EPANET;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Program – Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills and able to write cohesive report in Bahasa Indonesia;
- Able to work independently as well as member of a team. Ability to prioritize and organize task and priority to meet deadline;
- Able to conduct field survey to PDAM Locations in Java and Sumatra.
Candidates are encouraged to apply by January 6, 2021/as soon as possible.
For your application to be considered, please upload your documents as followed: Candidate Last Name, First Name, date, Title of the Position.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.