The Project Officer is responsible for providing leadership and expertise in the development, implementation and delivery of complex and critical environmental projects of the South Australian Riverland Floodplains Integrated Infrastructure Program (SARFIIP). In this capacity, the role will contribute to the finalisation of environmental investigations works at the Katarapko, Pike and Salinity Management Measures (SMM) projects and support the completion of operations information to ensure the achievement of environmental outcomes.
- May be required to participate in fire management and associated duties.
- Some out of hours work may be required.
- Some intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required
A degree in science, natural resource management or equivalent is essential
PO3 – $95,429 – $100,887 p.a.
Stephen Whitehead, Senior Project Manager
Ph: 0417 780 459
Email: [email protected]
Submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience elements outlined in the Role Description.
Applications close: 26/12/2020 11:00 PM
– DEW Applicant Guidelines.pdf
– PO3 P15846 Project Officer – Role Description.pdf
– Pre Employment Declaration.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.