Young Wooldridge, LLP is seeking an Associate Attorney with approximately 2-5 years of litigation and/or transactional experience to join one of Kern County’s largest Water and Special District departments. Water Law or Public Agency Law experience is preferable but not required; willing to train the right candidate.
The position’s primary focus will be working with a team of several other attorneys specializing in water resources and related matters, including matters that involve water rights, contracts, property, public agency, and environmental law issues. Applicants must possess strong advocacy, writing, and verbal skills and have case management experience.
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package. Qualified applicants should send their cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All employees and clients are required to wear masks and temperture checked.
- litigation and/or transactional: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bar (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place