Project Manager (Sustainability)
The Project Manager oversees complex project execution for the end purpose of progress against short and long term Sustainability goals. Specifically, projects will focus on the collection, management and analysis of enterprise data that supports KDP environmental goals related to energy, emissions, waste and water. Projects will span multiple KDP functions and will include external events and meetings as appropriate where KDP is collaborating with other organizations for industry-level benchmarking or reporting. The Project Manager is responsible to ensure projects meet the scope, schedule, and cost objectives of the business. He/She will track and report progress against KDP Sustainability goals on a regular cadence to enable external reporting and disclosures as well as Executive and Board of Director updates. When standardized KDP project management and data tracking and reporting processes or tools are not available or adequate, the Project Manager will develop, maintain, and improve project management methods and tools.
What you will do:
- Collect, manage and report data inputs associated with KDP sustainability goals. Perform data analysis as needed for reporting and trend identification. Ensure the highest levels of data accuracy and integrity. Establish and maintain effective risk management discipline on all assigned programs
- Maintain enterprise footprints for carbon and water, including annual updates
- Develop (as needed) and implement standard project management methodologies and tools, including sustainability data management and reporting software or tracking tools
- Execute annual data assurance process including continual improvement efforts
- Complete and validate Life Cycle Assessments for relevant products
- Complete customer and voluntary reporting in a complete and timely manner
- Oversee the development and maintenance of project plans, integrated master schedules, resource plans, budgets, contracts, etc. as required to scope, plan, and execute projects
- Define and implement governance processes/structure that enables the appropriate planning, scheduling, executing, monitoring and controlling across the project; coordinate project activities across multiple functions or business units
- Manage project implementation to ensure all goals are met
- Ensure project owners, subject matter leads and all relevant stakeholders are involved to the appropriate degree
- Serve as a resource to Corporate Affairs and Supply Chain functions in the planning and execution of assigned projects, including regular engagement with key business sponsors
- Manage agendas, meeting notes and actions for the relevant teams
- Monitor project status and effectively communicate status to all stakeholders via project data repositories, status reports, project planning tools, dashboards, presentations, etc.
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
What you must have:
- BS/BA in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in project management required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (7+ preferred) managing projects across an organization and involving multiple functions and stakeholders
- Experience in Consumer Products industry preferred
- Experience in environmental/sustainability data management and reporting , including familiarity with the GHG Protocol and emissions calculation approaches
- Expertise in common knowledge-worker tools (Windows, Office Professional, etc.) and specialized project/program management software (MS Project, etc.)
- Planview or other project portfolio management (PPM) applications experience/skills desirable
- Excellent influencing as well as verbal and written communications skills
- Collaborative, appreciative style of management and engagement with others
- Ability to uphold safety standards, participate in continuous process improvement on the job, and follow our manufacturing best practices
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.