Position: Coordinators – 12-15 No.s
Location: North 24 Pargnas, West Bengal Code: WB-DC
Patna, Bihar Code: Bihar-DC
Ganjam, Odisha Code: OD-DC
Pune & Nasik, Maharashtra Code: MH-DC
- Engage in the development of program strategy towards block transformation – focusing on Improved WASH in facilities and communities
- Identify possible collaborations for implementation, technical support, scaling up and replication.
- Develop mechanisms for synergistic efforts of program components, coordinated interface with the local government Institutions and other stakeholders in the district.
Programme Management and Implementation in the District:
- Manage, implement and monitor interventions within agreed timelines as per DIP
- Ensure following all guidelines related to procurements, program implementation and program quality as developed at the inception of the program
- Develop field movement plans and engage with teams to facilitate seamless implementation of the program
- Specifically engage in the institution building components and ensure routine follow up at communities is maintained
- Establish routine program review process with the teams and stakeholders (government, other development players)
- Present program progress through regular and periodic review meetings
- Bring to the attention of the line manager/senior management, any issues affecting achievement of program outcomes and suggest mitigation measures
- Responsible for submission of reports on monthly (both narrative and quantitative).
- Support all program assessments, audits and compliance reviews and ensure integration of all recommendations
- In consultation with the communications team/point person, manage a local level process documentation on program approaches and processes, components and monitoring data.
- Guide and support program team and implementing partners to achieve program objectives.
- Engage with the team on monthly plans and monitoring of activities
- Manage technical and academic collaborations established under the initiative.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- Implement/support all monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Maintain an up-to-date monitoring data against the programme framework and specifically, data on programme coverage/reach, key programme indicators, target groups etc.
- Ensure data from monitoring and evaluation is used for midcourse correction and strengthening the program.
- Engage in the identification, documentation and dissemination of best practices and learnings at the district and state level.
- Lead/support/coordinate any training programmes for teams, partner organisations and other stakeholders
- Any other task assigned by the line manager
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Sanitation/School WASH;
- Social Behaviour Change communication;
- capacity building on WASH, especially of local governance and PRIs.
- He / She should have Master Degree in Social Work / related course. Minimum 3 yrs. of Experience in NGO sector / conducting Training programs.
- Willing to Travel the Project locations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Holistic understanding of the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion and inter-sectoral linkages.
- Analytical ability to analyse policies and implementation strategies of government programs.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to forge effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate team to maximize their potential and drive performance.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve results, while maintaining congeniality and professionalism.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Should be comfortable in speaking, reading and writing Bengali
Duration: December 2020 to May 2021 (renewable)
Monthly Fee: Between 20,000 to 30,000, commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates should mention the job code (mandatory) in the subject line and send their CV as an attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20 December 2020.