Cowater is looking for an Environmental Organizational Development specialist to join our team for an active assignment in Peru. The successful candidate will be travelling frequently to Peru.
The Environmental Organizational Development Specialist will adopt and promote OECD/DAC best practices in capacity development for environmental management within the public sector.
- Master degree in public administration, business administration, organizational development, environmental management, environmental science, environmental engineering, civil engineering, mining engineering, geology or any relative field;
- Fully fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in English or French and Spanish;
- Experience in engineering and implementing organizational restructuring and business process modernization in the public sector;
- Experience improving institutional strategic and operational planning capacities in the public sector;
- Experience promoting intra and inter institutional coordination and procedures;
- Experience identifying institutional training needs and overseeing the design of training programs;
- Experience developing and implementing employee training programs and change management and management best practices;
- Experience working on environmental assessment and management in middle income or developing countries, preferably in Latin America or Peru;
- Experience in carrying out participatory diagnostics or needs assessments of public or private organizations related to environmental assessment and management for the mining sector;
- Experience on projects involving gender integration and vulnerable groups.
Please send cover letter and CV through http://www.cowater.com/job-listings/. We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.
For more information on Cowater visit: www.cowater.com