Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
- 5-8 years’ experience in the development and/or management of water stewardship programs, particularly in replenishment/balance projects, watershed health, experience in evaluating project attributes, completing project due diligence and monitoring.
- MSc education or equivalent experience in water resources and water quality science or engineering, or equivalent degree (environmental science, environmental engineering, water, ecology, biology).
- Experience with stakeholder management in the water stewardship field (project developers, relevant NGOs, relevant coalition groups).
- Great communication and program management skills (project scoping and planning, stakeholder management, overall program and individual project coordination).
- Attention to detail. Experience in similar positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- water stewardship: 4 years (Required)
- program management: 4 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19