Particip is looking for an experienced Team Leader for the ADB funded ”Preparing the Water Resources Sector Development Program”.
The overall objective of the assignment is to improve agriculture production and food security in Georgia.
The project is aiming for the following outputs: the policy-based loan will support sector reforms, and further support modernized irrigation approaches implemented in Eastern Georgia.
(i) Manage the assignment including the international and national inputs.
(ii) Coordinate and support all team activities.
(iii) Guide the team in achieving high quality technical deliverables.
(iv) Review and authorize all reports (milestones, progress, final, etc.).
Qualification and skills:
- At least a graduate degree in a relevant field.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in multilateral development bank financed projects.
- Team Leadership experience in ADB project design (TRTA, PPTA).
- Experience in Georgia and other countries in Caucasus or Central Asia region.
- Demonstrated expertise in institutional assessment and agriculture/water policy analysis.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in English.
- Citizen of an ADB eligible country.
Please note that only suitable candidates that meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
We look forward to your application.
About the Organization
Particip is an international consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. We coordinate interdisciplinary, multi-national teams for short and long term assignments worldwide supporting them with methodological know-how and expertise gained in over 1,800 projects. For further information please visit our website on www.particip.de