Adjunct Faculty for Water Resources Science and Technology
The Department of Mathematical, Physical, and Engineering Sciences in the College of Arts & Sciences is seeking applications from qualified candidates for an adjunct faculty position in Water Resources Science and Technology. Applicants will be contacted according to departmental needs. Teaching assignments may include day or evening classes, will be flexible to suite course schedule, and meet departmental needs. The physical location of class instruction will be at Texas A&M University's RELLIS campus in Bryan, Texas.
- Ph.D. in chemistry, environmental chemistry, environmental science and/or engineering, or related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Experience and interest in teaching undergraduate-level courses.
- Experience in water chemistry, water/wastewater treatment, or sanitation engineering.
- Familiar with college-level lab instruction.
- Experienced with teaching in a culturally diverse institution.
Applicants must complete the online application that includes:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Complete set of unofficial graduate transcripts (official transcripts will be required prior to any offer of employment).
- Two letters of recommendation are recommended. Letters may be scanned or submitted electronically by the referee with the subject heading "Adjunct Position for Water Resources Science and Technology - Letter of Reference" to . Letters of recommendation should be written on referee's letterhead, be less than one year old, and must bear the writer's original signature.
Start date: Beginning of Spring Semester, 2021 (January 4, 2021)
Service length: One semester (4.5 months)
Before you submit the online application, please make sure all required documents are uploaded.
If you have issues with adding documents with your application, please contact HR at (210) 784-2058.
Once your application is submitted, no changes or revisions can be made.
In compliance with ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at (210) 784-2058.