U.S. nationals: Supervisory Hydrologist
What General Information Do I Need To Know About This Position?
Open to all U.S. citizens under: USGS-RES-21-10956899-DE-DG
Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Hydrologist within the Maryland/Delaware/District of Columbia Water Science Center, some of your specific duties will include:
- Promote and maintain cooperative relations with USGS programs, and local, State, and other Federal agencies.
- Plan, schedule and supervise the activities of a multiperson work unit engaged in hydrologic data analysis and reporting activities.
- Scientific, technical, and administrative direction of a hydrologic studies team and all associated projects.
- Perform hydrologic investigative work, and prepare technical reports describing results.
- You will be required to operate a government-owned or -leased vehicle in the performance of your official duties.