Operation Blessing International (OBI) is dedicated to alleviating human need and suffering through core programs of disaster relief, health and medical aid, hunger relief, vulnerable children and orphan care, safe water and community development. OBI is seeking an experienced Program Manager to further develop, implement and monitor clean water initiatives in OBI Global centers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Environmental Science, International Development or related field preferred
- Proven experience implementing and managing clean water programs
- Ability to navigate coordination efforts with government agencies and non-government organizations (NGOs)
- Strong ability to assess resources, plan, track, and report project status and outcomes
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills to include strong reporting and documentation
- Ability to take initiative, be innovative, and work independently as well as function as a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include understanding of Excel and Access
- Excellent logistical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with cross-cultural teams
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and effectively multi-task
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the year
OBI, headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with OBI’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.