Stakeholders and Gender Expert, multi West Indies and Latin America (CARIFORUM countries)
Developing Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) for Climate Resilient Water Infrastructure
The 6-month Programme is designed to Develop Standard Operational Operation Procedures (SOPs) for climate resilient water infrastructure and water management and governance across all 16 CARIFORUM countries. As part of a small team, the Stakeholder and Gender Expert will contribute to:
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for climate resilient infrastructure across CARIFORUM countries, including the faciliation of online workshops;
- Improving knowldedge management, sharing and cooperation among water resources entities;
- Providing a virtual training programme for the climate resilient water infrastructures SOPs;
- Ensuring that cross-thematic issues, including genders, and the views of stakeholders are fully taken into account throughout the Project's activities.
The assignement will take place entirely remotely, with no site visits envisaged by the Terms of Reference.
- A Bacherlor's Degree or equivalent in Social Science, Gender studies or related fields;
- At least two years demonstrated experience in conducting stakeholder workshops on the social impacts of climate change in the CARIFORUM member states;
- Experience with stakeholder engagement in the water sector or in water security projects;
- Fully fluency (oral and written) in both English and Spanish.