Team leader, Environmental Scientist, Researcher
The objective is to support the development of evidence-based strategic decisions on drug policy-making and the design of specific policy interventions, in order to tackle the different challenges posed by the drugs phenomenon while reducing the negative impacts of drug policy interventions in Bolivia’s environment.
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
PhD in Environmental Sciences or similar experience.
Professional experience required
· Proven research experience and publications on environmental impacts.
· Proven experience in direction of research teams.
· Profound experience on environmental impact methodologies.
· Proven experience on use of GIS systems for data and map integration for environmental use.
· Experience in performance measurement by sector indicators, public policy monitoring and evaluation mechanisms related to environmental aspects.
· Good general and proven knowledge on the drug production and drug policy sector in Latin America.
· Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish language.
General professional experience
· At least 12 years of relevant research experience.
· Author of at least 5 publications in top tiered journals.
Specific professional experience
· Author of at least five relevant publications on environmental impact.
· Previous environmental work experience in Bolivia.
· Experience as a Team Leader in a similar assignment would be an advantage.
Deadline For Applications