Jal Seva Charitable Foundation (JSCF) is registered in India as a not for profit company under Chapter Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. JSCF is an associate member of WaterAid International and used the brand name ‘WaterAid’ in India. WaterAid‘s mission is to transform the lives of the poorest and most marginalised people by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene. WaterAid India’s goal is to “Make Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) poverty history in the country”.
The successful candidates will be working under the supervision of Project Coordinator WaterAid India, as part of team based in Lucknow and will be responsible for implementation and delivery of outcomes in the Swajal Shakti Abhiyaan Project.
Programmatic responsibilities will be as below:
- The person selected has to be responsible for working with women groups, entrepreneurs, associated plumbers and masons and develop their capacity towards rainwater harvesting
- Develop and institutionalise Rain Centres to serve as resource centres to explain and provide services for rainwater harvesting and ground water recharge
- Run social and digital campaigns to make rivers sewage free and ensure river rejuvenation to reach at least 20,000 people in Lucknow
- Based at Lucknow, strong local ties would be preferred
- Fluent in Hindi and English - Reading, writing, comprehension
- Articulate and good at making presentation, case studies etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Having 3 years of minimum experience in social sector
- Having good experience in managing campaign and organizing campaign activities
- Ready to travel in field intensively
- Education in field of water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) will be preferred.
- Implementation experience in WASH in field in Uttar Pradesh.
- Experience of working with the local and district government
- Graduation from any reputed institute.
- Please download the attached application form. Kindly note that only applications submitted on WaterAid's standard application form will be considered.
- Please respond with the following in the subject “Consultant”.
- Completed applications to be sent to email@example.com
- Closing date: 18 November 2020
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated of the interview.
- Female candidates will be preferred