Your scope of responsibilities:
In the project “Global Responses, Regional Initiatives: Climate Diplomacy”, adelphi, in cooperation with the German Federal Foreign Office, is working on innovative approaches to climate foreign policy. As a part of this project adelphi provides engaging communication products in order to build public diplomacy instruments, disseminating knowledge on climate and foreign policy to German and international political actors, as well as the wider public. As a Project Assistant, you will support the ECC editorial team.
- Editorial work, such as proofreading English texts and producing blurbs and teasers
- Screening of relevant content for the Climate Diplomacy platform
- CMS support and maintenance
- Prepare and revise project results in text and graphics for public sector clients, diplomats and partner institutions
- Production of social media posts and sharepics
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors minimum in the third semester) or Masters programme in politics, communication, or similar and related fields
- Academic work and studies relating to the environment and climate and/or first experiences working in relevant fields, including communications
- Excellent knowledge of English or native skills
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Affinity with, interest in or experiences with one or more of the following areas: online communication; journalism; layout and graphic design
- Structured, precise, independent and flexible approach to work
- Very good command of Office applications, particularly MS Word and Outlook
- Good command of/or high motivation to learn and work with layouts and content management systems
- The opportunity to join a stimulating, informal, flexible, and multicultural working environment.
- An attractive and centrally located workplace next to the river in Berlin Mitte, easily reachable by bike or public transport, offering great surroundings for creative thinking, as well as the possibility of doing home-office fully or partially
- An environment living flat hierarchies, valuing a collegial work environment
- The chance to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging issues and international projects in sustainability and political consultancy, as well as the opportunity to gain experience working in a growing think-tank and consultancy firm
- The possibility to work creatively and add a communications-related component to your professional profile
Are you well-suited for this job? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application! Please submit your application documents in English (including cover letter, CV, references, and information about your availability) through our online application system, easily reached by clicking the “Apply” button. Thank you!