Part-time Administration Consultant
The International Water Resources Association (IWRA) is an international network of multidisciplinary experts on water resources. We are a non-profit, non-governmental, educational organisation established in the USA in 1971. For more information, consult our website at: www.iwra.org. The IWRA is currently hosted by the Seine-Normandy Water Agency in Nanterre, Paris, France.
We are currently seeking a part-time person to support the administration of the geographically dispersed team that runs the various Executive Office functions of IWRA.
Support to the administration of the Executive Office, including:
- Monthly book-keeping & coordination with the accounting firm
- Management of the “office” and other generic email inboxes
- Organising the quarterly Board Meetings (documents, invitations, minutes)
- Supporting the setting up of meetings for committees and task forces
- Ad hoc support to the organisation of the Executive Office
- Fluent level in English
- Book-keeping experience
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstration of excellent organisational skills
- Capacity to work on different issues at the same time
- Capacity to work both as part of a team but also independently
- Knowledge of the water sector (hard sciences or political sciences)
- Experience in organising international conferences
- Capacity to speak other languages is valuable
12 months, open to renewal.
Payment and work conditions:
1,335 € / month (gross) on a consultancy basis (approx. 20 hours per week)
IWRA operates on a remote working model. The part-time nature of this position also allows extra flexibility in working hours (to be agreed with the Executive Director). IWRA also offers the option of a physical workspace, if desired, at its offices located at l’Agence de l’Eau Seine-Normandie, in Nanterre, Paris, France.
Please send you CV and a one-page letter of motivation addressed to Mr. Callum Clench, IWRA Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 16th 2020.