Australia nationals: Project Officer (Compliance)
• Strong project management skills coupled with great verbal and written communication
• An eye for detail and passion for collaboration which drives positive outcomes
• Location: Melbourne CBD We are looking for a motivated and collaborative person with demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes in a dynamic environment.
The Project Officer - Compliance is part of the Water Recovery and Compliance team which is responsible for delivering the compliance and enforcement framework for water resource management in Victoria.
The position will work with water corporations, government and water industry stakeholders to continue to build best practice in compliance and enforcement and monitor and report on implementation progress.
This role requires a self-motivated and organised thinker with proven experience working within and across organisations to develop shared solutions to policy or regulatory challenges. Experience in project delivery will be an asset in this role.
- Qualifications and/or experience in the following areas would be highly regarded: project management; compliance; Tableau and enforcement or regulation and governance.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel
This is a fixed term position for a period of 12 months.
To be considered for this position, your application should include a supporting statement demonstrating that you meet the Key Selection Criteria detailed in the position description, including the Specialist/Technical Expertise/Qualifications and Knowledge and Skills sections.
For further information please refer to the attached position description.
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 11 November 2020.
Other relevant information:
Preferred candidates will be required to undertake pre-employment screening, including a Declaration and Consent form and a National Police Check.
We are building an inclusive workplace to help realise the potential of our employees, embrace our differences, and apply our diverse thinking to innovation and delivering services to Victorian communities. All jobs can be worked flexibly and we encourage job applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.