Student assistant or intern for Sweco's international division
oin Sweco, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that help to transform society.
To assist our international consulting engineering division, we are currently looking for an intern or student assistant with a general interest in the fields of environment, infrastructure and sustainable development.
As our intern/student assistant your role will offer you opportunities to work with and learn from experienced people who share a passion for working together with our clients to deliver technical excellence and world class consulting. Our International Division works with and for international financing institutions and multi-lateral organizations in development projects across the globe, including Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean. You will be therefore joining a multidisciplinary and diverse environment who works together towards building a more sustainable future.
Depending on the current situation with your studies, we offer the chance to become our student assistant covering 10-20 hours a week or an intern on a full-time basis for six months, starting from January or February 2021.
In a typical week, you would
- Assist in our international bidding and tendering processes for projects in the fields of water, wastewater, roads, environment, climate change, energy and sustainable development
- Assist our Senior Consultants and Project Managers in the administration and management of international projects, potentially including projects in South / South East Asia, Central Asia, West Africa and Eastern Europe
- Conduct market research analyses and business development tasks
- Assist in general administrative and ad hoc. tasks at a division level
We are committed to finding the right candidates for this position and would consider a flexible setup that would align the working hours with your study-time.
We'd love to hear from you if you
- Are a Bachelor of Master student in Development Studies, Project Management, Social Sciences, International Studies, Business Development or equivalent from a danish university
- Have solid interest in international consulting and development
- Fluent oral and written English and French (C2 level)
If you have general working experience, we would see it as an asset. Regardless, we look specifically for candidates with a bright and structured mindset, a keen curiosity in learning and great interpersonal and language skills.
How to apply
If you believe you have the skill set required, then we’d love to hear from you before November 8th. To apply, please send us your CV, motivational letter and university records before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org (contact person: Raquel Alvarez). You may also reach out to this e-mail in case you have any questions regarding the position or Sweco in general.
Approachable and committed people are the core our business. Serving our clients in challenging projects is part of our daily work. Continuous development of your expertise is not an option but a requirement.